COCKTAIL HOUR WITH SALTY CRUSH HQ!
The weather is warming and Salty Crush HQ is ready for cocktail hour this spring! Here are our beautiful HQ babes' favourite cocktails for the season.
Our social media guru Jenna is here for a Paloma on a warm spring afternoon. Tequila and fruit with a salt rim how can you go wrong!
- 60ml Cazcabel - Blanco Tequila
- 8 - 16ml fresh squeezed lime juice, or you can use organic bottled lime juice
- 240ml Capi Pink Grapefruit Soda OR, use grapefruit juice mixed with Schweppes Soda Water (equal parts)
- Salt for the rim
- Lime wedges and fresh rosemary sprigs for garnish
- Take your lime wedge and wet the rim of your glass, then roll it in a small dish of salt
- Next fill your glass with ice and add your tequila and fresh squeezed lime juice.
- Finally, top with Capo Pink Grapefruit Soda or your grapefruit juice mixed with Schweppes Soda Water (equal parts).
- Garnish with a lime and a sprig of rosemary and ENJOY!
Our warehouse manager Dani is not only the queen of the warehouse but also bringing the wonders of her home country to the team. Introducing us to the absolutely delicious Caipirinha the national cocktail of Brazil.
[Image & Recipe Credit: Liquor.com]
1 Lime - Cut into wedges
2 teaspoons of brown sugar
30ml of Cachaca
Garnish - 1x Lime Wheel
- In a double rocks glass, muddle the lime wedges and sugar
- Fill glass with ice, add the cachaca, and stir briefly
- Garnish with lime wheel
This recipe is super versatile and often made with different fruits like strawberries, kiwi, pineapple etc. If you love experimenting with flavours try one of these beautiful fruits.
Our Marketing Goddess Mary introduced us to a new cocktail that we just can't stop saying, like seriously how fun is it to say "WOO WOO". We can picture it now the little giggle after ordering a WOO WOO at the bar!
[Image Credit: https://www.theiceco.co.uk/]
- 15ml Peach Schnapps
- 30ml Vodka
- 60ml Cranberry Juice
- Lime Juice - measure to your liking
- Garnish - Lime Wedge
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice then add vodka, peach schnapps, cranberry juice and a few drops of fresh lime juice.
- Shake really well then strain into a tumble with extra ice.
- Garnish with a wedge of lime
"We love Pina Coladas and getting caught in the rain". Okay maybe not the rain but we certainly do love our Customer Service Queen Meg's choice for her favourite cocktail in the spring time.
[Image Credit: rawpixel.com]
- 50ml Malibu Original
- 75ml Pineapple Juice
- 25ml Coconut Cream
- Garnish - Pineapple Slice & Maraschino Cherries
- Add Crushed Ice, Malibu, Pineapple Juice and Coconut Cream to blender.
- Blend until smooth icy texture
- Pour into a chilled glass.
- Garnish with Pineapple slice and Maraschino Cherries and ENJOY!
We hope our faves give you a little inspo for your next girls night in or summer BBQ and an outfit to match.
Salty Crush xx