RETURNS POLICY | FAULTY TERMS & CONDITIONS | SALTY CRUSH
We want you to be completely satisfied with your Salty Crush purchase. If you change your mind for any reason, the item does not suit you or it is the wrong size we’ll gladly accept a return of any full priced item for a store credit only in the form of a gift card.
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN:
- The item must be returned within 21 days of receiving your order. We suggest all items are tried on as soon as they are received to ensure you are able to return items within this time frame.
- Please be careful when trying on items for the first time as we will not accept any items that have deodorant, in-scents or perfume smells, makeup, fake tan stains, pet fur or any marks at all and it will be reshipped back to you once received and inspected.
- Items must be returned in original condition, unworn (not worn for longer than trying the garment/s on), unaltered, unwashed and with their tags attached.
- We do not accept any returns which are purchased from our SALE page. These garments are final sale items marked down outside of a site wide/flash sale and will not return to full price, therefore are not eligible to be returned.
IF YOUR RETURN IS RECEIVED IN OUR WAREHOUSE OUTSIDE THE 21 DAYS OF RECEIVING YOUR DELIVERY A $7.00 AUD LATE FEE WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM YOUR STORE CREDIT.
ON THE OCCASION WE RECEIVE A RETURN WHICH INCLUDES A FINAL SALE ITEM PLEASE NOTE YOU WILL INCUR A $7.00 AUD FEE WHICH WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM YOUR STORE CREDIT.
SITEWIDE SALE RETURN POLICY
Items purchased during a sitewide sale or flash sale can be returned for a store credit only, no refunds. You will be able to return the items for a store credit within 21 days of receiving your delivery.
A flash sale or sitewide sale is that in which Salty Crush advertise through banners on our website, through our social media channels and which are notified through our newsletter with a start date/time and end date/time. Examples: EOFY Sale, Mother’s Day Sale, 50% OFF KNITWEAR, etc.
Please process your return through our free returns portal linked below provided all terms are met for eligibility as stated above.
PLEASE NOTE: Only one label/return per order, we kindly ask you to make sure you are 100% happy with your garments before returning them back to us. if you would like to return another item separately, this would be at your own expense.
- PLEASE NOTE: Parcels that are ‘Return to Sender (RTS)’ are not included in the free returns. Everytime that a parcel is sent back to us as a RTS we are charged a fee of $15 which we unfortunately have to pass onto the customer to retrieve the costs.
PLEASE NOTE DUE TO OH&S REGULATIONS WE CANNOT ACCOMODATE IN PERSON RETURNS TO OUR WAREHOUSE.
International returns can be returned for a Store Credit only. Shipping for international returns is payable by the customer. If you are processing an international return we will gladly provide an additional bonus of up to $20.00 AUD on top of your store credit to help compensate for the shipping cost.
International Returns Shipping Address:
Unit 1/1-7 Ada Avenue
BROOKVALE, NSW 2100
Please neatly pack your return and include your return slip found inside your parcel with all relevant information.
We encourage you to purchase tracking on your parcel to ensure that it arrives safely in our warehouse. We do not take responsibility for returned parcels that get lost on their way back to us.
THE MARKET NEW ZEALAND RETURNS
If you have ordered through www.themarket.com and wish to make a return. Please lodge your return with The Market directly. To do this please follow this link: The Market Returns.
Customers must try on swimwear wearing undergarments. If you wish to return an item, the tags and protective hygiene strip must remain in place and the item will not be accepted if either of these have been removed or altered, or if the item shows signs of wear.
Unfortunately we are unable to process exchanges due to high turnover of stock. Once your return is processed in our warehouse your store credit will be issued for you to repurchase a new size, style or colour.
Should you receive a faulty product you will need to contact our lovely customer service team at email@example.com. You will need to provide a clear photo of the faulty item. We will review and replace the item as soon as possible. If the item is sold out, we can replace the item with another item to the same value (purchase price).
If we are unable to replace the item under the circumstances of a faulty garment ONLY we will be happy to provide you with a refund for the price of the item ONLY.
TO BE ELIGIBLE AS FAULTY:
- An item is only considered faulty if the fault is by manufacture not general wear and tear.
- This includes: open seams, broken zippers or buttons, broken elastic loops, puckering, colour runs.
INELIGIBLE AS FAULTY:
- If care instructions are not followed
- We encourage that all our garments are cold hand washed and hung out to dry in the shade. As our garments are delicate and may become damaged if the correct care instructions are not followed.
- Due to the nature of some fabrics composed for the fashionable qualities and fit, this can include shrinkage, colour fading and other outcomes.
- A worn item with makeup stains or a garment that is damaged due to not following proper care instructions may not be classified as faulty by manufacture and may be unsuitable for our faulty returns process.
- Please note that Salty Crush must be notified within 7 days of delivery for the faulty item in order to deem it as a manufacturing fault, or else it will be deemed as general wear and tear.
We are happy to replace your approved faulty item with the identical item when possible. As per Australian Consumer Law, a refund may be offered if we cannot repair or replace the faulty garment with the identical item OR if the fault is too major to repair.
INCORRECT OR MISSING ITEM:
Our team works hard to ensure the accuracy of all orders, but mistakes can happen. If you receive an item or size that is different from what you ordered please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, a photo of the item you received that is incorrect & the name of the product you ordered. Our team will help you get this all sorted for you as quickly as possible.
ITEM LOOKS DIFFERENT TO IMAGE:
If you believe the item you have received is not as described or pictured on our website, please contact email@example.com and please provide us with the following information:
- Order Number:
- Garment Name:
- Description of what is not as described or pictured:
- Images of Garment
Our lovely customer service team will endeavour to reply to your enquiry and come to the best solution possible for you. This may result in a new garment sent as a replacement or a store credit and under special circumstances you may be offered a refund.
Once a resolution has been met our customer service team will provide you with all relevant information to process your return.
For any further information, please contact is at firstname.lastname@example.org