RETURNS POLICY | FAULTY TERMS & CONDITIONS | SALTY CRUSH
We want you to be completely satisfied with your online purchase. If you change your mind for any reason, the item does not suit you or it is the wrong size we’ll gladly accept a return of any full priced item for a store credit in the form of a gift card subject to the following conditions:
- The item must be returned within 21 days of receiving your order. We suggest all items are tried on as soon as they are received to ensure you are able to return items within this timeframe.
- Items must be returned in original condition, unworn, unaltered, unwashed and with their tags attached.
- Must not have any dirty marks, make-up or tan marks.
- Must not smell of perfume, deodorant, cosmetics or washing powder.
- We also do not accept returns of any FINAL sale items. Final Sale items are all items marked down on the sale section of our website. If an item is discounted as a part of a promo or flash sale, but will go back up to full price after the sale has finished - it is not considered sale stock and can be returned.
- Once we receive your return in our warehouse and process this we will issue you with a store credit (in the form of a gift card) to the email address on your order.
- Store credits are valid for 3 years from the date of issue.
Salty Crush do not provide refunds for change of mind, incorrect sizes or faults to the garment made by the customer.
We currently cannot exchange returns due to high turnover of stock and the risk of it creating a discrepancy in the system. We will provide you with a store credit to spend on the new size or piece that you wish.
At this stage we only offer free return shipping for Australian customers only. For International returns please see below in INTERNATIONAL | HOW DO I PROCESS A RETURN?
Salty Crush reserves the right to send a return back to you if it does not meet the return requirements listed in our returns policy at your own cost.
AUSTRALIA | HOW DO I PROCESS A RETURN?
1. If you wish to return any pieces, you can lodge it through our Australia Post Returns Portal - link below - and you will receive an email with a free returns label to print at home immediately.
2. After printing your return label, adhere it to the outside of your parcel with the items you wish to return packed up neatly inside.
Please include the following information within your return on the return slip, which can be found inside of your parcel:
Reason For Return:
If your reason for return is faulty or looks different to the image or description please see FAULTY RETURNS below for further information on processing this type of return.
3. All returns using this method will be sent back to us via Standard Australia Post, which usually takes 5-7 business days to arrive at our warehouse, depending on where you are sending it from.
Please keep a copy of your return tracking number, as we are not responsible for missing returns.
4. Once we have received and processed your return, your Store Credit will be created for you and available to use immediately. All voucher information is sent to you via email once created. If you do not receive your voucher information within 5 business days of your return we suggest checking your junk and spam mail or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Free Returns means that when you access the portal in the link below and print a returns label, that is at no cost to you - Salty Crush will be charged for the cost of your return, so you pay nothing.
Please note: Parcels that are ‘Return to Sender (RTS)’ are not included in the free returns. Everytime that a parcel is sent back to us as a RTS we are charged a fee of $15 which we unfortunately have to pass onto the customer to retrieve the costs.
INTERNATIONAL | HOW DO I PROCESS A RETURN?
Please note that free returns are currently only available in Australia. We kindly ask that you take extra care when placing your order to ensure you are purchasing the correct size. If you have any questions regarding sizing please email us at email@example.com before finalising your order.
1. Ensure your return meets the guidelines outlined in our RETURNS POLICY above.
2. Neatly pack your return items inside a postage bag addressed to:
Unit 1, 1-7 Ada Avenue
Brookvale NSW 2100
3. Fill in the International Returns slip found inside your parcel with the following information:
Reason for Return:
4. We encourage that you purchase tracking on your parcel to ensure that it arrives safely in our warehouse. We do not take responsibility for returned parcels that get lost on the way back to us.
Customers must try on swimwear wearing undergarments. If you wish to return an item, the tags and protective hygiene strip must remain in place and the item will not be accepted if either of these have been removed or altered, or if the item shows signs of wear.
WHAT IS A FLASH SALE OR PROMO SALE?
A flash sale or promo sale is that in which Salty Crush advertise through banners on our website, through our social media channels and which are notified through our newsletter with a start date/time and end date/time. Examples: EOFY Sale, Mother’s Day Sale, 50% Off Knitwear, etc.
Items purchased during these sales are eligible for return.
WHAT IS A FINAL SALE ITEM?
A final sale item is garments found on their own dedicated collection under the title 50% OFF, FINAL SALE or 39 AND UNDER on our website. We have a note at the top of these collections which states these are final sale items and to pick carefully as they are not eligible to be returned.
FORGOT TO PUT A RETURN SLIP IN MY PARCEL, WILL MY RETURN STILL BE PROCESSED?
Yes, if located in Australia and you have used our free returns portal all information provided when filling the portal in will be on your label which gives us all the information needed to process your return.
International customers, please ensure you have your full name located on the packaging so it is easy for us to locate your orders in our system. If you have not received your store credit within 5 business days of it arriving in our warehouse please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to follow up on your return and we will be happy to help!
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS | CAN YOU SEND ME A RETURN LABEL?
Unfortunately we do not have free return shipping available for our international customers. Please see INTERNATIONAL | HOW DO I PROCESS A RETURN? For information on how to process your return to us.
AUSTRALIAN CUSTOMERS | I HAVEN’T RECEIVED MY LABEL, WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Once you process your return through our returns portal your label will be sent via email to the email address you provided. This may take up to an hour to land in your inbox. Please be sure to check your junk and spam folders.
If you are still unable to locate your return label in your inbox please email our team at email@example.com for assistance and our lovely customer service team will be happy to help!
AUSTRALIAN CUSTOMERS | I DON’T HAVE A PRINTER TO PRINT MY RETURN LABEL WHAT DO I DO?
No need to fret, just pop in to your local post office and show them your return label email and they can scan the barcode and print the appropriate labels for you to attach to your return.
HOW CAN I TRACK THE STATUS OF MY RETURN?
Once you have lodged your return either through our returns portal (Australian Customers) or through your local courier (International, we encourage tracking on international returns) you should receive email notifications as to the status of your return and a final email notification once it has been received in our warehouse. If you have not received an update within 72 hours from the date you sent out your return please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO PROCESS A RETURN ONCE ARRIVED IN OUR WAREHOUSE?
Once your return has been received in our warehouse it can take 2-5 business days to process your return. Once it has been processed you will receive an email with your store credit. Please be sure to check your spam or junk folder also. If you have still not received your store credit in this timeframe please contact email@example.com with your order number and items that were returned so we can assist you further.
HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO RETURN AN ITEM/S?
Please return your garment/s within 21 days of receiving your parcel. Your return time frame begins on the date of delivery to the date the item is postmarked for return. Please note that emergency circumstances and transit delays will not impact your return timeframe.
If you have had an emergency situation occur please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we can assist you in processing your return under special circumstances outside of the return timeframe.
DO YOU OFFER EXCHANGES?
Unfortunately, we are unable to process exchanges due to high turnover of stock. For a different size, colour, item or style, simply return your current item back to us as per the returns processes above and place a new order for the garment you would like instead.
Once you have done this, please contact us at email@example.com and we can advise further information into this pre-purchase return.
CAN I RETURN AN ITEM THAT WAS GIVEN TO ME AS A GIFT?
Yes, please ensure you have the following information for your return:
Name: (of customer who purchased your gift)
Once you have processed your return as per returns process outlined above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the above information and let our lovely customer service team know you are returning a gift. Once we have received your return we will issue you with a store credit to repurchase a beautiful garment more suited.
MY ORDER IS INCORRECT, WHAT CAN I DO?
Please contact email@example.com immediately so our lovely customer service team can assist you with sending the correct item out to you (stock depending) and/or providing you with further steps and information.
I RECEIVED A FAULTY ITEM, WHAT IS THE PROCESS FOR THIS?
Please see FAULTY RETURNS & CONDITIONS below for information regarding conditions in which an item is eligible as a faulty return and how to process a return.
MY ITEM LOOKS NOTHING LIKE THE PICTURES OR WHAT IS DESCRIBED ON YOUR WEBSITE, WHAT IS THE PROCESS FOR THIS?
Please see FAULTY RETURNS & CONDITIONS below for information on how to enquire about a garment you believe not to be true to image or description.
FAULTY RETURNS TERMS & CONDITIONS
If you receive an item that you believe is faulty please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
Images of Fault
Number of Times worn (if applicable)
How you washed the item (if applicable)
Faulty items MUST be faulty by manufacture. This includes:
- Open seams
- Broken Zippers or Buttons
- Broken Elastic Loops
Terms in which an item may not be suitable as a faulty return.
- If care instructions are not followed.
- We encourage that all our garments be cold hand washed and hung out to dry in the shade. As our garments are delicate and may become damaged if correct instructions are not followed.
- Due to the nature of some fabrics composed for the fashionable qualities and fit, this can include shrinkage, colour fading and other outcomes.
- A worn item with makeup stains or a garment that is damaged due to not following proper care instructions may not be classified as faulty by manufacture and may be unsuitable for our faulty returns process.
- Please note that Salty Crush must be notified of a faulty item within a reasonable timeframe in order to deem it as a manufacturing fault, or else it will be deemed as general wear and tear.
- We are happy to replace your approved faulty item with the identical item when possible. As per Australian Consumer Law, a refund may be offered if we cannot repair or replace the faulty garment with the identical item OR if the fault is too major for repair.
If you believe the item you have received is not as described or pictured on our website, please contact us at email@example.com and please provide the following information:
Images of Garment:
Salty Crush will endeavour to reply to your enquiry and come to the best solution possible for you. This may result in a new garment sent as a replacement or store credit and under special circumstances you may be offered a refund.
Once a resolution has been met please follow the returns process outlined in either AUSTRALIA | HOW DO I PROCESS A RETURN? Or INTERNATIONAL | HOW DO I PROCESS A RETURN?
For any further information, please contact is at firstname.lastname@example.org