FREE DOMESTIC RETURN SHIPPING
Salty Crush offers FREE RETURN SHIPPING for all of our Australian customers*
- If you wish to return any pieces, you can lodge it through our Australia Post Returns Portal - link below - and you will receive a free returns label to print at home immediately.
- After printing your free returns label, adhere it to the outside of your parcel with the items you wish to return packed up neatly inside.
Please include the following information within your return, which can be found inside of your parcel:
- Your Name
- Order Number
- Reason For Return
- All returns using this method will be sent back to us via Standard Australia Post, which usually takes 3-5 business days to arrive at our warehouse, depending on where you are sending it from.
Please keep a copy of your return tracking number, as we are not responsible for missing returns.
- Once we have received and processed your return, your Store Voucher will be created for you and available to use immediately. All voucher information is sent to you via Emails once created. If you do not receive your voucher information within 5 business days of your return we suggest checking your junk and spam mail or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Free Returns means that when you access the portal in the link below and print a returns label, this is at no cost to you – Salty Crush will be charged the cost of your return, so you pay nothing.
Please note that parcels that are 'Return to Sender (RTS)' are not included in the free returns. Every time that a parcel is sent back to us as a RTS we are charged a $25.00 fee that we unfortunately have to pass onto the customer to retrieve the costs.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your online purchase. If you change your mind for any reason, the item does not suit or it is incorrect sizing we’ll gladly accept a return of any full priced item for a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- The item must be returned within 21 days of purchase. We suggest all items are tried on as soon as they are received to ensure you are able to return items within the returns timeframe.
- Items must be returned in original condition, unworn, unaltered, unwashed and with their tags attached.
- Must not have any dirty marks, make-up or tan marks.
- Must not smell of perfume, deodorant, cosmetics or washing powder.
- We also do not accept returns of any sale items. Final sale items are all items marked down the on the sale section of our website. If an item is discounted as apart of a promo or flash sale, but will go up to full price after the sale has finished- it is not considered sale stock and can be returned.
- Once we receive and process your return, we will issue you with a store credit.
- Store credits are valid for 3 Years from date of issue.
Salty Crush does not provide refunds for change of mind, incorrect size or faults to the garment made by the customer.
We currently cannot exchange returns due to a high turnover of stock and the risk of it creating a discrepancy in the system. We will provide you with a store voucher to spend on a new size or piece that you wish.
If you return an item which does not meet the above return requirements, we may send it back out to you at your own cost.
Customers must try on swimwear wearing undergarments. If you wish to return an item, the tags and protective hygiene strip must remain in place and the item will not be accepted if either of these have been removed or altered, or if the item shows signs of wear.
If you are located outside of Australia please send any returns to:
Rear 22 Green Street
Please note that free returns are currently only available in Australia. We kindly ask you to take extra care when placing your order to ensure you are purchasing the correct size. If you have any questions on sizing, please email us at email@example.com
We recommend that you purchase tracking on your parcel to ensure that it arrives safely in our warehouse. We do not take any responsibility for returned parcels that get lost on the way back to us.
All garments must follow correct care instructions as our items are quite delicate and may become damaged if correct instructions are not followed.
Due to the nature of some fabrics composed for their fashionable qualities and fit, this can include shrinkage, colour fading and other outcomes.
It is advised that all Salty Crush pieces are to be cold hand washed using a delicate detergent only OR professionally dry-cleaned.
Faulty items must be faulty by Manufacture. This includes:
- Open Seams
- Broken zippers or Buttons
A worn item with makeup stains or a garment that is damaged due to not following proper care instructions may not be classified as faulty by manufacture and may be unsuitable for our faulty returns process.
Please ensure to email firstname.lastname@example.org with photos of the fault to speed up your faulty returns process.
We are happy to replace your approved faulty item with the identical item when possible. If you choose not to receive a replacement for a minor fault, this will be considered a “change of mind” and a voucher will be created.
As per Australian Consumer law, a refund may be offered if we cannot repair or replace the faulty garment with the identical item OR if the fault is major problem.
Please note that Salty Crush must be notified of a faulty item within a reasonable timeframe in order to deem it as a manufacturing fault, or else it will be deemed as general wear and tear.
For any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com